How Does It Work?
Well, as you know, we no longer accept etransfer, so understandbly I am sure you are asking yourself.. How do I pay then?
Its Very Simple, Secure and Safe. This is the process:
- Shop on our site and fill up your cart (its flat rate, so you might as well load up - haha).
- In your cart you will see the Shipping Option "Mail Order (Canada Wide Expresspost). Choose that shipping option and place your order.
- As soon as you get the Order Confirmation email, reach out to Customer Service via SMS (587-975-7936) or Live Chat.
- Give them the Order Number and ask them for your payment link.
- Customer Service will text you a one-time use, Secure, Payment link. Once it arrives to your phone, simply click on the link, enter your debit or credit card information and complete the payment.
- Note: Your Credit Card/Debit Card information is handled Securely by our Payment Processor (Stripe). None of your card data is ever exposed to any of our staff, nor is it saved in our systems.
- Once Customer Service confirms your payment has been completed the order will be marked for Shipping.
- Shipping Department will package and mail out the order.
- Tracking Number will be added to your Order Notes when available.
See.. its THAT easy.
As always, if you have any questions - do not hesitate to reach out to Customer Service.